This course takes you on a journey to start transitioning to a zero waste lifestyle. It provides realistic and feasible zero waste changes that you can make at a personal level to help our communities transition to a healthier one! The course, through the many forms of learning, allows you to make your own informed choices, set realistic goals and make tangible differences on a broader global scale as well!
We will be providing you with access to eye-opening research and data, interviews with more than 10 well-known experts in various fields, and over a dozen DIY videos with countless tips and tricks that you can learn from and incorporate into your life!
Who is this course for?
Everyone looking to transition to a zero waste lifestyle! Whether you've already started the transition, or you're trying to find ways to get started, this course helps you find ideas that you may have never thought of or heard of, or it will give you the inspiration to come up with your own ideas and goals!
Sounds exciting? Join us in our vision to transition to a waste-free environment! Do it for the environment, but most importantly, do it for yourself!
How to access?
You will receive a mail within 24 hours of your purchase with instructions on how to access your account on our Bare Learning platform! If you do not see an email in your inbox, check your junk or spam folder for an email from 'barenecessities.in'
- This course looks at zero-waste changes you can make at a personal level to changes that you can be a part of to make zero-waste the norm in the societies and communities we live in. This will help you to make your own informed choices about your own life, and potentially make tangible differences on a broader global scale as well!
- 10 modules
- 25+ interactional, fun and informative videos
- Expert insights from various industries
- 100+ Sustainability Resources
- Certificate of Completion
- Learn ways to go zero-waste in the following aspects and increase your knowledge and awareness:
The course provides you a holistic view of all of sustainability, from actions we can take, to resources to learn from, to listening to other experts from various industries and their journeys so we can apply it to ours!
- Personal care
- Home care
- Circular Economy