Pamper your pearly whites and join this Peppermint Party!
- With natural yet gentle abrasive properties, baking soda helps to remove surface stains and plaque from the teeth. It deftly polishes the teeth without causing undue enamel wear
Baking soda’s alkaline nature enables it to neutralise oral acidic conditions, resulting in a balanced pH level, promoting good oral health
Lauric acid in coconut oil has antibacterial properties, which helps to reduce harmful oral bacteria, improving oral hygiene
Additionally, coconut oil’s moisturising soothes and hydrates gums, reducing irritation and inflammation
Peppermint oil has antimicrobial compounds, which combat oral bacteria leading to better oral hygiene
While baking soda counters bad breath by neutralising odours caused by bacteria, Peppermint oil’s minty flavour leaves the breath fresh and clean
Peppermint mint oil also has mild analgesic effects, providing relief from minor toothaches and sensitivity
P.S. Most toothpastes found in the market have an average of 21 chemical ingredients, many of which are harmful for our bodies while being packaged in plastic toothpaste tubes that typically end up in our landfills!
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda), Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint oil) essential oil
Size: Small - 30 g, Large - 200g
Shelf life: Use within 6 months of manufacture
- Scoop a tiny dollop with a teaspoon onto your toothbrush (maybe a bamboo one?) before every use
- Once done, there are many ways to ensure the jar doesn’t go waste
- Reuse the glass jar for other household items or DIY ideas
- Repurpose the glass jar as beautiful vases or household item storage
- Refill more Bare goodies using our refill stations or returning the jars to us
- Return the glass jars to Bare Necessities for further discounts and generate less waste!
- Recycle the glass jar at your nearest dry waste centers