- How to use
- End of Life
- Limited stock available - ONLY 9! While the packaging may seem a little waxy (because of the beeswax!), the wraps are in perfect condition! Get yours today before it buzzes away!
The natural and sustainable alternative to all that single-use plastic wrap or cling film. Use the beeswax food wraps for food storage - because good food deserves good care. Wrap sandwiches, half a fruit, cover a bowl or pack a snack for your picnic at a park! This set consists of 3 sizes:
Made with 100% organic cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Small - preserve unused vegetable halves and seal jars
- Medium - perfect for sandwiches, wraps, cheese and covering bowls
- Large - cover large casserole dishes, wrap a loaf of bread or leafy greens!
- Just mold and shape with the warmth and pressure of your hands around whatever you’d like to wrap. Beeswax food wraps are easy to clean. Simply wash it with cool water and mild dish soap, and leave to air dry. Do not use beeswax food wraps to wrap hot food and do not microwave the food wrap
- Beeswax food wraps last approximately for a year with proper care and regular usage. You’ll know your wrap has reached the end of its useful life in the kitchen when it has worn thin and soft and has trouble sticking to itself. At this time, you can cut your wrap into strips and add to your compost.
MRP: Rs.450/- incl. of all taxes