Let your skin soak up the goodness of a moisturiser filled with vitamins and natural oils!
Our Soak It Up moisturiser is a unique blend of Jojoba, Apricot and Hemp seed oils, creating a protective barrier to retain skin’s natural hydration
- It’s ideal for all skin types, including dry, sensitive, and mature skin
- It’s non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory, soothing the skin while preventing breakouts
Enriched with antioxidants, such as vitamin E and polyphenols, which neutralise free radicals and protect the skin from oxidative stress
Using our moisturiser regularly, can help improve skin texture, making it softer, smoother and more supple
Our products derive their colour and scent from natural ingredients and are without any added or artificial colours. The natural colour & scent may change over time and across temperatures but it doesn’t affect the efficacy of the product.
Size: Small - 20g, Large - 250 g
The large jar can last you 3+ months of soothening usage!
Shelf life: Use within 12 months of manufacture. Store in a cool, dry place
How to use: Take a small amount of this expertly-blended moisturizer filled with nourishing oils; massage gently on your face and body.
Note: It is always advisable to do a patch test before adding a new product to your routine to make sure you are not allergenic to any ingredient
Ingredients: Aqua, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Ceteareth-20, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene glycol, Vitamin E (natural), Tocopheryl acetate, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil
- Once done, there are many ways to ensure the jar doesn’t go waste
- Reuse the glass jar for other household items or DIY ideas
- Repurpose the glass jar as beautiful vases or household item storage
- Refill more Bare goodies using our refill stations or returning the jars to us
- Return the glass jars to Bare Necessities for further discounts and generate less waste!
- Recycle the glass jar at your nearest dry waste centres