Say Aloe to your hair’s best buddy, that is ready to pamper your locks with nature’s bounty for luscious tresses!
- Laden with amino acids, Curry leaves and Hibiscus are great hair strengthening agents. Amino acids are essential for the formation of keratin, the protein structure that makes up the structure of hair, strengthens hair strands, reduces breakage and enhances hair elasticity
Hibiscus, enriched with vitamin C plays a critical role in collagen production, which further strengthens the hair structure
Similarly, Amla is one of the richest sources of vitamin C, which plays a crucial role in collagen synthesis, imperative for healthy hair growth. Collagen supports the structure of hair follicles making them strong
Stored with antioxidants, Amla and Hibiscus protect the hair from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. By neutralising these free radicals, hibiscus prevents damage to hair cells and supports overall hair health
Moisturise your tresses with Aloe vera’s mucopolysaccharides. These help to seal the moisture in the hair and scalp, preventing dryness and promoting softness
Aloe vera’s enzymes not only promote healthy hair growth, but also clear dead skin cells from the hair follicles, while adding a natural shine to the hair and reducing frizz
Reetha and Shikakai gently cleanse the hair without stripping the scalp of its natural oils
The cherry on the cake here is Flaxseed, which contains mucilage, which provides a natural conditioning effect
Ingredients: Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera), Sapindus Mukurossi (Soap nuts), Acacia Concinna (Shikakai), Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla), Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed), Murraya Koenigii (Curry leaves), Sodium coco sulfate - Learn more about why it's a safe ingredient.
Size: 250 ml
Shelf life: Use within 12 months of manufacture.
Massage gently onto wet hair and scalp, rinse thoroughly. This jar lasts for about 50 washes.
- Once done, there are many ways to ensure the jar doesn’t go waste
- Reuse the glass jar for other household items or DIY ideas
- Repurpose the glass jar as beautiful vases or household item storage
- Refill more Bare goodies using our refill stations or returning the jars to us
- Return the glass jars to Bare Necessities for further discounts and generate less waste!
- Recycle the glass jar at your nearest dry waste centers