- How to use
- End of Life
- Make a switch to our FDA approved compostable bamboo toothbrush today! The handle being made out of bamboo is compostable eliminating large amounts of waste from our landfills. Pair this with our natural toothpaste and you’ve begun transitioning to a zero-waste dental kit!
- Biodegradable bamboo handle
- BPA free Nylon bristles
- Water repellent and anti-fungal coating
P.S. Over 4.7 billion plastic toothbrushes are produced every year worldwide! Each of us will use 300 toothbrushes during our lifetime. Over 99% of which are made up of plastic and will end up in our landfills, and oceans.
Shelf life: Similar to your conventional plastic toothbrush, but more sustainable and kinder to our planet!
- Apply toothpaste like you normally would, and brush away. Once done, wipe down the handle of the bamboo toothbrush and let it dry. Wash them with warm water and vinegar once in two months for thorough cleaning.
- Once your toothbrush has reached the end of its life, pluck the bristles out and compost the bamboo handle! As of now, a solution for this doesn’t exist in the Indian market while still ensuring zero waste packaging. We are doing immense research on this to bring you a fully compostable bamboo toothbrush. With that said, by investing in our toothbrush, you are eliminating majority of the plastic waste that ends up in our landfills, from the handle, to the bristles, to the grips, to the colours! If this isn’t the time for innovation, when is?!
Country of Origin: India
MRP: Rs.150/- incl. of all taxes