- Carry reusable shopping bags, water bottle, coffee mug, drinking straws and utensils
- Give up bottled water and other packaged beverages. Say yes to fresh juices from your local Sreeraj Lassi Bar in glass tumblers without plastic straws!
- Give up chewing gum (it’s plastic)
- Agarbathi’s and package free candles instead of aerosol air fresheners
- Carry your lunch in reusable/stainless steel containers.
- Use reusable cloth bags for sandwiches and snacks (say no to sing use zip lock bags)
- Bike, walk and use public transportation whenever possible
- Say no to plastic pens (go old school with fountain pens)
Zero Waste Lifestyle + Work Illustration by Noorain Ahmed