We bring you Bare Necessities Dish Wash Powder, Dissolve! Rather than buying heavy containers full of water, get only the active ingredients and mix it at home!
Embracing the strength of Reetha with citrus-y grapefruit fragrance, this comes together to make an extremely safe, effective and powerful dishwasher!Benefits:
- Lower carbon footprint: we are not transporting heavy containers full of 90% water!
- Completely compostable packaging: We even use Vegetable Ink (which makes even the writing on the packaging compostable!)
- Plant-based and earth-friendly ingredients: Good for you, your children, and groundwater!
- Refreshing fragrances: You will definitely not miss the traditional and conventional that come with loads of ingredients we can't pronounce
- A reusable glass dispenser: Buy 1 glass dispenser and use it forever!
- 100% effective: A luxurious lather that effectively removes surface oil, dirt, and bacteria without stripping or drying sensitive skin
- PVA can be controversial: We chose not to move forward with this because PVA can break down into smaller plastics contaminating groundwater. PVA stands for Polyvinyl Alcohol; a synthetic plastic polymer that is often used to make thin layers of plastic wrapping and lining, like the wrapping of dishwashers. PVA is a type of plastic, and while it is designed to dissolve, it doesn’t necessarily disappear. The study suggests that over 75% of PVA persists in our waterways and our soil after it dissolves in laundry and dish washing machines, flows through wastewater and ultimately back into our environment.
- Finally, save money, space, water and compost!
Size: 16 g refill pack [Makes 250ml liquid dishwash]
Shelf life: Use within 12 months of manufacture. Store in a cool, dry place
1 sachet for 250ml
Directions for use:
1. Fill dispenser with warm water upto the mark
2. Add the Bare dishwash powder in the water
3. Stir well with the help of a dispenser pipe
4. Close the lid and wait for it to completely dissolve
5. Voila! Your product is ready to use in 15 minutes
6. Use the dispenser to pump the solution into the coconut scrubbie, or right into the dish or hand!
Note: Natural pigments are used to print the sachet, so the color may vary.
Some Bare tips and tricks:
- You can choose to opt for the repurposed, reusable beautiful glass dispenser with your sachets for the first time and only get the sachets moving forward!
- You only need one push down on your dispenser for an amazing outcome! This can last you for 100+ washes!
- Keep your dispenser in perfect condition. We recommend cleaning the pump and bottle before every refill.
- If needed, you can add the solution to the dish directly, and scrub away!
- Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Acacia senegal gum, Xanthan gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) essential oil, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil,, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) essential oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Tartaric acid, Sapindus Mukorossi Peel (Soapberry) Extract.
All ingredients are plant-derived, earth-friendly, and safe for groundwater!
Rs. 650/- incl of all taxes for the refill pack and a glass bottle