We’ve heard of zero waste, sustainability, e-mobility and more such terms individually - but what is it really contributing to? Here is a course that discusses what the future should look like as we move towards a sustainable and just future. Following a Circular Economy rather than the Linear Economy!
Using well-researched and inspiring examples from the past, present and future that are embedding circularity, close to embedding it or are literally already amazing at it - from the Ubers and AirBnb’s to the Yulu’s and electric transportation, to even insects as a source of sustainable food - this course is going to take you on idea-driven, innovative and motivating journey!
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those striving to increase their depth of knowledge in sustainability, design thinking and building a sustainable future. This course is for:
- Mid-career professionals
- Those looking to get started with their sustainability journey or career path
- Intrapreneurs looking to drive change within an organization
- Product and packaging designers in a variety of fields (from tech, to FMCG, to service-oriented)
- Anyone and everyone who is curious
- This course's primary goal is to share well-researched examples, ideas and truly inspiring expert insights that provide a deeper insight into how circular economy is the big picture which embodies a variety of sustainable habits we strive to achieve, from zero waste living, to natural living, to healthy eating to carbon-free living!
- 10 modules
- 15+ Experts
- 70+ interactional, fun and informative videos
- Expert insights from various industries
- Certificate of Completion
- What is Circular Economy? - Defining what Circular Economy means
- What is a Shared economy? - The importance of a shared economy
- Understanding the true cost of all our actions
- Regenerative Agriculture and sustainable farming
- Circular models in products we use
- Circular Fashion - in clothes we wear
- Circular packaging - in the FMCG industry
- Circular technology - across all the gadgets we use
- Circular cities -Visualising what our Cities can look like
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship - How can you be a part of this movement?
- What do people just like you have to say? - what do you have to say?